We believe that every patient deserves the highest quality care and optimal treatment results. This requires an uncompromising commitment to thoroughly evaluating each individual situation and developing a personalized treatment plan to meet each patient’s unique needs and desires.
When you trust us to help you achieve the level of oral health you desire, you will have our undivided time and attention during the consultation, diagnosis, and treatment planning process – and throughout the entire treatment sequence. We want you to feel well-informed when you make decisions about your health and comfortable when you visit our office.
- A review of your dental and medical history.
- An oral exam – our doctors will perform an assessment of your teeth and gums.
- Evaluation of necessary x-rays.If the required x-rays are not available, they will be taken during your evaluation.
- Clinical photographs of your teeth.
- Full mouth dental probing or periodontal charting
- A complete oral cancer screening
- Preliminary discussion of your dental needs